SHEIN Must Haves

*
Hi Bestie! 

Hopefully this blog is helpful for you, ESPECIALLY if you’re in the market to buy SHEIN, but have been hesitant. I’ve been shopping and receiving SHEIN hauls since 2020, when we were in the COVID lockdown. I would literally sit outside in my little apartment balcony, with my Lysol spray, and spray and wash everything before wearing. I love them because it’s affordable, and the quality of the products are 9 times out of 10, sooooo good. * I also love that they offer 1 free return. So, I’ve learned to wait for all of my products to arrive and then do any returns if I need to.

👙 Body Info:
Height: 5’6
Weight: 196


*There’s a video at the bottom of blog on how-to use my code: T7T78

SHEIN link:


https://onelink.shein.com/53/62jlf3vrt3y9


 

For some reason the SHEIN affiliate link is not so user friendly for creators, so I’m making this blog with the exact links to use and code. I’ll include pictures, sizes, and recommendations. Also, everything I’m sharing, I actually have, returned due to size issue, or HAD it and sold it.


Accessories:


*Sunglasses: Since SHEIN is not allowing my to share an affiliate link to the Red Sunglasses that I wore to the Redsox Baseball Game, I’ll just add the regular link. I will however, add the link to the other options because I got a 4 pack. I have red, black, black tea, and white tofu pudding!



Original Link: https://us.shein.com/4pcs-Y2K-Oversized-Glasses-Sets,-Suitable-For-Beach-And-Travel,-Retro-Square-Frame,-Fit-For-Outfits-And-Back-To-School-Season-p-454510673.html


Similar Links: These are links that have the exact same sunglasses, just in different color options.



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62kf7yxrnvw3?ismg_ol=BTv6sCzyoZH_01_KOC-C


https://onelink.shein.com/53/62kfahp6tpga?ismg_ol=IOGm2cagsgx_01_KOC-C


https://onelink.shein.com/53/62kikbtn0dp2?ismg_ol=FsXt9nPdV1s_01_KOC-C


Red: These are in my shopping cart for my next HAUL! 🤪



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62kfc0y1zy13?ismg_ol=H2EID8Ceijk_01_KOC-C


Multi Colors: Another option to the EXACT style I already own, just different colors.



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62kfdu22rv3p?ismg_ol=C5XXqlcD3TA_01_KOC-C


Clear Glass: Same style, these are just clear reading glasses. I think these are sooo chic!



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62kffl72at7l?ismg_ol=DWcAzOW17MK_01_KOC-C


Anklet: I’ve purchased this item TWICE and they last! I’ve gone to the beach, take showers with it, get pedis, and it has held up for about a year. The white bead is the one I wear and never take off.


  

https://onelink.shein.com/53/62kimsm12uiw?ismg_ol=3SEwCXuDvoS_01_KOC-C


Polka Dot Large Scarf: So excited to do other hairstyle options with this scarf. Also, looking into getting a 2nd one for my accessories. I saved a few videos on IG, where you can make them into purses and umbrella holders!


 


https://onelink.shein.com/53/62kihbaxsnui?ismg_ol=2sFXVFaoK03_01_KOC-C


IG Scarf INSPO Links:


* https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dc3Mxe7umm7/?stkn=eWhiNjM4OXBvM2gw


* https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dby8sl0ADDs/?stkn=MXdmdnJnbDY0OHU3aA==


Socks: Everyone needs socks, these are in my cart for my NEXT HAUL. 😝



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62kieqkhis5g?ismg_ol=7QamsopEwi4_01_KOC-C


Pearl Earrings 12 pcs: I have purchased these multiple times. I love them because I wear them a few times and then toss them out.



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62kiw0381h22?ismg_ol=C58SzXk4T6b_01_KOC-C


Pearl Earrings 20 pcs: Same goes with these. You just get a few more pairs with this set.



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62kizq9bp7a7?ismg_ol=B8Y0hLEFlzB_01_KOC-C


Little Girl Purse: This was actually purchased for my niece last Christmas as one of her presents and she loves it! 😍


https://onelink.shein.com/53/62kisvmgn1ou?ismg_ol=3M2Qk2UKDGC_01_KOC-C


Travel:


Laundry Bag: This is my FAVORITE travel accessory. Whether it’s a short or long trip, this one comes in CLUTCH! I just recently took it with me to my Boston trip. Pro Trip: Add buttons or something that won’t allow the tie string to come out when you throw it in the wash. I have mine in PINK!



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62ki8ll0y1i9?ismg_ol=Ep7GqUSdqYU_01_KOC-C


🤩 Click Here for Boston Day 1 of 4 Vlog Series


Shoe Travel Bags: OBSESSED with these shoes bags! Originally I bought them to take to the office with me. If I was working out afterwards, I’d pack my workout shoes and throw them into my BEIS office bag. Also, if it was raining outside and I was wearing my rain boots, I’d pack my flats in these. 👌


Recently, I took 2 of these with me to my Boston trip and threw them in my luggage. Doesn’t get anything dirty! 

Travel Makeup Bag: This one is really inexpensive and fits sooo much! I keep all my travel essentials in here. My travel toiletries are always ready to go for any ADVENTURE. *Not kidding. Mine is ALWAYS stocked with necessities because you NEVER know when you’re doing a quick beach trip or coordinating something within a month! Mine is in maroon. Stay ready, besties.



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62qw6rp5e9fo?ismg_ol=J0QyrRwTYjw_01_KOC-C


https://onelink.shein.com/53/62qvufr6z3x5?ismg_ol=4v09g1zpG91_01_KOC-C


Shoes:


Pearl Flats: I haven’t repurchased these but I LOVED them (bought them back in 2020) and I should add them to my next haul! They’re so comfy and perfect as office shoes.


 


https://onelink.shein.com/53/62kj2sr1yvd9?ismg_ol=ECt47v0jreT_01_KOC-C


Black Pointy Flats: I’ve repurchased these twice. I absolutely LOVE these! These were my favorite office shoes and they’re so comfortable. 


 


https://onelink.shein.com/53/62kj8e07ggt2?ismg_ol=7wv4U6Xeeaq_01_KOC-C


*Watch TikTok Here


Tan & Black Flats with Gold Details: These are so chic for work. Especially in the Spring/Summer time. After a while though, these do run down.. I had to super glue the bottom because almost after a year of owning them, I wore them out. 😹



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62kjif2v4m6l?ismg_ol=AeAtjluWlhG_01_KOC-C


Tan Straw Flats: I’ve had a variation of these shoes in different colors and styles but I love them. They’re so comfortable and walkable. Especially during the Spring time. * Pro Tip: Start planning your fits now!



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62kk0i728m4q?ismg_ol=IM1WgEO1F4r_01_KOC-C


Outfit Favorites:


Black Leather Shorts: I wear these shorts/jorts ALL the time! They’ve become a staple in my wardrobe, even in the summer time. You can really elevate an outfit or even dress them down. You need these!



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62kfhk86ew5a?ismg_ol=FsJlOLRSDpv_01_KOC-C


Basic Long Sleeve Top: This is my favorite color to wear for the fall/winter season. For some reason, it looks amazing with skin tone and the fabric feels amazing! I love this color because I would normally not wear it.



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62kfkqnywo5p?ismg_ol=09cKmAyokwC_01_KOC-C


Trio Basic Long Sleeve Tops: I’ve purchased this twice. You can never have too many basic long sleeve tops! The first time only had black and white, and this time I added red. For obvious reasons. 😅😝



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62monf4u1xz6?ismg_ol=FzVamj1Ofvv_01_KOC-C


Cheetah Romper Dress: This is a staple piece in my wardrobe all seasons.. Summer, Winter, Fall, Spring.. Literally just change the accessories, shoes, and layer! Throw on a jean jacket, throw on a scarf, or even a cardigan. I love it and wear it for errands mostly. 



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62ki62tlrimn?ismg_ol=5jxJClhd4bW_01_KOC-C


2 pcs Black, Orange, & Pink Flower Set: Ever since I got and tried on this set, I fell in love. My favorite part is that you can wear the pieces separately. 



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62kn6o4fwbbo?ismg_ol=BT5I1U3Hh0k_01_KOC-C


Cheetah Faux Fur Coat: I love this coat, even though it’s not cold enough to wear it in Texas. 🤠 I wore it like 3 times max but YOLO! Trust me when I tell you, I wore this to the grocery store. No fucks. 😹



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62kndcu7n0al?ismg_ol=ClHeRX0NtqN_01_KOC-C


Black Slack Pants: These are some of my favorite work slacks. The price point is great, the length is good, and the material feels amazing. It has pockets and gives you a great shape. Highly recommend these!



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62knfnpidb8j?ismg_ol=2VJ95EFwq4d_01_KOC-C


Leopard Mesh Top: This top is HOT!!!! Not only does it look good, it’s off the shoulder, and the material is so fresh. It’s thin and doesn’t get you sweaty. 



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62knj7yimrrr?ismg_ol=GIO8gLbwPmH_01_KOC-C


Green Top: This top is perfect for work and it’s so flattering on. 1000 out of 10!



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62knlqpxtan2?ismg_ol=4iRhQxD2Hej_01_KOC-C


Black Body Suit with  Red Flower: This shirt is self explanatory. I got many compliments while wearing it out on the town. People were even congratulating me, and I loved the attention. 😌🫶 This one is giving Carrie Bradshaw vibes btw!



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62mojj1n2r2p?ismg_ol=E5wBxGTKeL6_01_KOC-C


2 pcs Top & Skirt: This is in my cart. I ordered it in 1x but the top was a little tight, so I had to return it. So, I will be ordering it in 2xl. Honestly though, it looked sooooo fucking hot on!



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62oj7gaz4oid?ismg_ol=I99tSaOdLqh_01_KOC-C


Black Flowy Top: This top feels soooo great on the skin. It’s buttery soft and off the shoulder. Worn it to Salem and I was so comfortable in it.



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62moqrhpxai4?ismg_ol=8VClPN5qWM0_01_KOC-C


Polka Dot Top: I’m in LOVE with this top! it’s so flowy and comfortable. It can be worn tucked in or with thighs bottoms and worn flowy. The possibilities are endless! 🫶



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62mou5tmwp08?ismg_ol=1Wkxo28iSh6_01_KOC-C


Leopard Top: Same top as the above and it’s currently in my cart for my next haul. That’s how much I loved it! 😍



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62qope08qgwt?ismg_ol=C5iFcqBYJXf_01_KOC-C


Mesh Tie Dye Top: I haven’t worn this one yet but it I would suggest to size down so it can fit a little tighter. I got a 1x but could've done an xl!



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62mowwh6ljlo?ismg_ol=4D92zjMo840_01_KOC-C


Mesh Red Top: I love this top and the color is AMAZING! Haven’t worn it yet but it looks fabulous on. 



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62mp2rlho45n?ismg_ol=7JAKV67E9Ss_01_KOC-C


Black Jarren Duran T-shirt: Self explanatory. 😅 My obsession with my future man is real. I love the way the fabric feels and I did size up to a 2xl.



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62mp9q6ew9yk?ismg_ol=2lCOSEXtM5g_01_KOC-C


Cow Print Skorts: I had to return these because the 1x did not zip up. They do run tighter than expected, so I’d suggest to size up. Thinking about giving these a 2nd shot. 🤔 They do look AMAZING on btw and the fabric felt great.



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62mp54ftfnz8?ismg_ol=2Zhmhi0um9f_01_KOC-C


Black & White Picnic Shorts: I have these in a size 1x but I was going to return them because I was looking for a baggy look. So if that’s the vibe you’re going for, I’d suggest to size up. Glad, I didn’t return these though. I’ve worn them with my combat boots and I LOVE them! These don’t have pockets though.



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62mp7l87k8q7?ismg_ol=K2486YJpv9Y_01_KOC-C


Summer Favorites: These will possibly be discounted since Fall & Winter are now in season!


Summer Cover Up: My favorite throw on coverup would be this black SHEIN one. I have bought some more expensive ones from different curve brands but they always end up TOO BIG. This one was perfectly oversized and has buttons to close up, to give a good shape to your body. 



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62khtkyk1lqk?ismg_ol=Cr0hMpI4EnR_01_KOC-C


Oil Painting Shorts: I’ve worn these shorts a few times. First time was for a beach trip, but you can casually wear these for brunch or running errands. I am wearing a size 1x in these and they fit well.



https://onelink.shein.com/53/62ki3ryaz3tq?ismg_ol=1zo1MpQfHsS_01_KOC-C


Here are a few clips of my FIRST SHEIN haul from May 2020! 🥹🫶


 
 

Here are a few clips of my FIRST SHEIN haul from May 2020! 🥹🫶






Comments